So after many days of just enjoying the summer break, and vacationing with the family. The Kid finally got some time to work on his AE86. I helped him pull the motor swap out of the donor car, so I don't have much (actually I didn't take any pictures from that). He spent most of the day cleaning and getting the engine bay ready for the swap. Swap over clutch lines and slave cylinder. SR5 is on the left side, while GTS is on the right side. He also swapped over the throttle cables, and fuel tank and fuel lines. We decided to drop the motor in the way it is and not do any mentainance or even cleaning for that matter. The swap was running good, and we will be doing work on the motor later on. For now we just want it running.
The day started out with the swap ready do go. We decided to just drop the swap exact same way it came out. Nothing was changed but the fluids. Keeping in ming this is his project and it will be worked on/modded many times. Right now the main concern is get the car running and work out the kinks. This car has been sitting for 10 years after all.